Pressure Nutsche Filter / Nutsche Filter
“ PHARMA FAB INDUSTRIES “ Nutsche Filters are available in lab type ,pilot plant and production scale, in volumes ranging from 10 Its to 5000 ltrs. Nutsches are operated through Vacuum and pressure.
SALIENT FEATURES :
- 316 Stainless Steel fabrication or other alloys including Hastelloy C-276/C-22 optionally available.
- For aqueous regia production nutsche filter available with Antistatic halar or Halar or tefzal coating.
- All Nutsche filters are as per ASME standard codes for full vacuum and pressures High purity design, various pharmaceutical grade finishes including electro-polishing, mirror, matt and dull finish. Optional jacketing for heating / cooling or electric heaters.
- Easy clamping of filter media
- Optional coatings including Teflon.
- Safety pressure relief valves or nitrogen purging nipple.
- Valves for pressurization, vacuum, venting, slurry addition, draining etc.
- Pressure / vacuum gauges optional.
- Sight glasses and sampling ports.
- Other instrumentation such as thermometers temperature transmitters, level, extra at actuals.
- Wide variety of filter pore sizes and types, 1 micron to 200 micron pore sizes, stainless steel,
- Hastelloy, polypropylene, special membrane and other filter materials available.
- Easy perforated plate arrangement.
- Body flange model available for easy cleaning and change over material.
- Castor wheels available for easy mobility.